- White ceramic, 2.75-3" diameter with gold string
- Printed on both sides (see product images)
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Caring for your ornament: wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap or surface cleaner as needed
- This product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- Ornament comes with gold string, which may be packaged separately
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
On the curve of the six-mile, narrow road of the mythical Gleniff Horseshoe, a dolmen stands before the bowl of massive mountains. Here, on the border between counties Sligo and Leitrim in ancient Éire, time stands still.
The breathtaking majesty of the mountains was matched for me by mystical moments that were a passage into the heart of all things.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Rock of Ages,” a County Sligo painting by Dawn Richerson. Find art prints of this painting here. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at soulofireland.com.