- White ceramic, 2.75-3" diameter with gold string
- Printed on both sides (see product images)
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time of up to 5 days, usually 48 hours
- Caring for your ornament: wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap or surface cleaner as needed
- This product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- Ornament comes with gold string, which may be packaged separately
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
In the blink of an eye, she is changed, awake and alive inside the mountain. She sees beyond the darkness where she has slept for centuries, the skies exploding with her rainbow dreams.
Inspired by many hikes to the top of Knocknarae in County Sligo when I lived in Ireland for two years. Locals sometimes refer to Knocknarae as “the magic mountain.” Queen Maeve is supposedly buried here in a 40-foot cairn.
In the heart of the Emerald Isle I was met with mystery and miracle. The soul of Ireland spoke to my soul, and I was forever changed. Find art prints here. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at SoulofIreland.com.