Contact Dawn for custom pricing if you need writing or publishing help in addition to editing. Working with Your Extraordinary Book ensures you have a professional manuscript and strong content in the competitive marketplace of ideas.
Editing Help from Dawn and Your Extraordinary Book...
Editing Help and Full-Service (Developmental) Editing throughout the process for creatives as well as visionary authors and organizations who want to bring their books to life. Flat rate for books up to 100,000 words. Author provides complete manuscript within three months of package purchase. Book edit will be scheduled in advance. Bring your book to life with professional editing services that go a step further. We assist not only with editing help such as line editing, spelling and grammar, but we also provide what is known as full developmental editing services.
Developmental Editing Overview...
- Content Structure, Organization and Development
- Title, Subtitle, Section Titles, Headings and Subheads
- Enhancements to Get More Mileage from Content
- Line Editing and Proofreading on Final Pass
Your Editing Package Includes...
- 1/2-hour book coaching and consulting call
- two rounds of full developmental editing
- suggestions for title, subtitle and book enhancements
- suggestions for book structure and content organization
- suggestions on effective content flow, order and delivery
- suggestions for improved sentence structure
- suggestions for word choice and content clarity
- line editing with corrections for grammar and spelling
- use of track changes so you can see what was changed
- final read-through and proofreading
Details & How It Works...
Your Extraordinary Book provides manuscript editing and publishing advice. We do not provide legal or accounting advice, nor do we provide any guarantees for your book. Our editing package is one flat rate for books up to 100,000 words. Author provides complete manuscript and book editing projects are scheduled in advance.
Author accepts or rejects changes and is responsible for all content that appears in book. Title choice and all editing changes are the discretion of the author. If we are working together on self-publishing or publisher submission, we will treat that as a separate project. Proposals, marketing copy, press releases and other services are not included in this package and will also be quoted separately.
About Your Extraordinary Book...
Dawn has been providing soulful, strategic support and writing help to bring your book to life since 2012 and working as a writer and editor since 1997. She has partnered with online publishers, helped authors pitch books to mainstream publishers, and provided professional editing services for authors across all genres.