- White ceramic, 2.75-3" diameter with gold string
- Printed on both sides (see product images)
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Caring for your ornament: wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap or surface cleaner as needed
- This product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- The gold string may be packaged separately from the ornament
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
I stumbled upon the magical fairy house while exploring the Lough Rynn Woods and nearby gardens at Lough Rynn Castle in County Leitrim, Ireland. Initially, I entitled this painting “Where Fairies Come to Bathe,” as the lights were sparkling in the dark stream in such a way that it looked like spirits playing in the water beneath the swaying trees.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Where Fairies Gather,” a County Leitrim painting by Dawn Richerson. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at soulofireland.com.