- White ceramic, 2.75-3" diameter with gold string
- Printed on both sides (see product images)
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Caring for your ornament: wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap or surface cleaner as needed
- This product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- The gold string may be packaged separately from the ornament
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
Skellig Michael lies off the southwest coast of Ireland in County Kerry. It was made famous by the closing scenes of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” but its magic first captivated me from a distance. I painted this scene of the sacred isle where monks once lived, inspired by a dream and an upcoming journey to the Emerald Isle.
The island mountain is alive with shades of green that meld and morph as a dancing dragon. A shadowy figure seems to walk on water, approaching the mysterious island sanctuary that rises from the sea. Moonlit clouds move in tandem with the choppy waves below. A broken staircase leads to a portal and deeper into mystery.
My treasured visit to Skellig Michael lived up to the foreshadowing of what seemed to me a homecoming. From the deep blues of the sea to the mountain breathing holy fire and alive with the presence of the divine and the distant purple mountains, this painting exudes a palpable peace.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Holy Mountain,” an acyrlic painting of Skellig Michael in County Kerry by Dawn Richerson. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at soulofireland.com.