- White ceramic, 2.75-3" diameter with gold string
- Printed on both sides (see product images)
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Caring for your ornament: wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap or surface cleaner as needed
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
This painting captures the tranquil scene looking out across the rocky shoreline just behind the Ancient Abbey of Tarmon. The hazy mountains across Lough Allen in County Leitrim, Ireland, pulled me out across the smooth, glassy waters and into the remembrance of a storied time.
These are the “Iron Mountains” with Sliabh-an-Iarainn, a mountain formed by the slow but steady movement of ice age glaciers. This place was a steady anchor for me and, like iron, it was both strong and malleable, reminding me that I was ever being formed but would stand strong agains the shifting tides of time.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Lough Allen View,” a County Leitrim painting by Dawn Richerson. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at soulofireland.com.