- 4.175x5 inch, printed on both sides
- Eco-friendly ornament made from recycled aluminum
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- Comes with ribbon, which may be packaged separately
- Wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
I stumbled upon the magical fairy house while exploring the Lough Rynn Woods and nearby gardens at Lough Rynn Castle in County Leitrim, Ireland. Initially, I entitled this painting “Where Fairies Come to Bathe,” as the lights were sparkling in the dark stream in such a way that it looked like spirits playing in the water beneath the swaying trees.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Where Fairies Gather,” a County Leitrim painting by Dawn Richerson. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at soulofireland.com.