- 4.175x5 inch, printed on both sides
- Eco-friendly ornament made from recycled aluminum
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- Comes with ribbon, which may be packaged separately
- Wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap
ABOUT THE SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
Mount Errigal, one of the Seven Sisters in the Derryveagh Mountains in inspiring County Donegal, dominates the landscape as one drives inland from the coast toward Glenveagh National Park in Ireland. The name of the iconic mountain means “oratory” and here I stood in awe and indeed I heard angels singing.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Oratory of the Angels,” a County Donegal painting by Dawn Richerson. This painting was inspired by visits to Glenveagh National Park. Find art prints of this painting here. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at SoulofIreland.com.