- Eco-friendly ornament made from recycled aluminum
- Printed on both sides (see product images)
- Packaged in padded envelope up to 5 pieces
- Production time up to 5 days, usually within 48 hours
- Product is shipped from a fulfillment center
- Comes with ribbon, which may be packaged separately
- Wipe clean with non-abrasive cleaning pad and mild soap
ABOUT THIS SOUL OF IRELAND PAINTING
This was the view from the window of the home where I lived in County Roscommon, Ireland. I watched with wonder as the full moon rose above the Arigna mountains. Arigna is known for its mine, which dates back to the 1600s.
That magical night, the glow spilled over the crest of the mountain in a shape reminiscent of a skull, while the wind turbines formed a crown of tilted crosses as the giant moon lit the country lane, gate, and the fertile ground below.
Connect to your essential story of life with “Skull Moon Over Arigna,” a County Roscommon painting from the Soul of Ireland collection by Dawn Richerson inspired by the view from my window of the full moon over the Arigna Mountains. Find art prints of this painting here. See more art from the magical, mystical, mythical heart of the Emerald Isle at SoulofIreland.com.